Skip navigation

Throttling Respawn

1672 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2011 10:38 PM by BDAqua RSS
cadplan Level 1 Level 1 (25 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Mar 13, 2011 11:47 PM
In sorting out my Mac it is slow to startr up and Console came up with two throttling Respawn entries theat are constantly repeated, one referred to Little Snitch so I have trashed everything related to it in the Launch Agents and Preferences so that I no longer get the message for it. This has left me with just a line re my Brother printer- "14/03/2011 06:39:03 com.apple.launchd[81] (com.brother.LOGINserver) Throttling respawn: Will start in 10 seconds."

I obviously want to keep using this printer so I'm just wondering if I should do the same and then reinstall??
Mac OS X (10.5.8), Imac 24" 2.16GHz 3GB SDRAM, 2TB Time Capsule, 500GB LaCie Rikkiki ext HDD
  • AstroMacMan Level 2 Level 2 (290 points)
    May 31, 2011 10:36 AM (in response to cadplan)

Same problem here.  Any of you Mac gurus know what we should do to fix this? 

I'm on Snow Leopard, so this is happening across OSs.

• The King of Limbs Calculating status...
    Dec 27, 2011 10:02 PM (in response to cadplan)

Sorry to poke at an old thread, but this same problem is driving me crazy!  Did anybody ever figure out a solution?

• BDAqua Level 10 Level 10 (114,685 points)
    Dec 27, 2011 10:38 PM (in response to The King of Limbs)

Hi, I suggest opening a new question to get the most helpers in on it.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.