Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Out For Delivery!!?

As of 9am this morning my iPad 2 is on the FedEx truck for delivery. It's coming from a town 45 minutes away. Is it possible I'll get my iPad today? 2 days earlier than the delivery date? I'm so exited. I hope the screen doesn't have the yellowing.

Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Mar 15, 2011 7:19 AM

16 replies

Mar 15, 2011 1:38 PM in response to Mattricus

(Re-post)

Guys, take a deep breath and relax yo. If Apple stated that your device would ship in 3-5 business days, then that means shipping can be anywhere from Tuesday the 15th to Thursday the 17th (don’t forget that Friday the 11th is counted as 1 business day if I’m not mistaken). Unless you plan on using your shiny brand new iPad2 to go over to Japan to help with their nuclear plant reactor issues, WTH is the big rush? Sure, I like my tech “toys” just like the next guy but regardless of when I get it the experience will still be the same. After reading through the iPad forum, I’ve never seen so many ppl bust ballz over a “machine” (which is basically what it is once you remove all the glitz and glamor). Knowing my luck, I won’t receive mine until March 25th….but yo, no big deal....I’ll still enjoy it when I get it.

Out For Delivery!!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.