Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New to Aperture: keywords and icons

Hello, although i'm not a pro photographer, I decided to switch from iPhoto to Aperture (thanks to the cheaper price Aperture now has on the app store).

I have imported one of my iphoto libraries, the main one with travel pictures, and I have a couple of doubts.

1) How can I remove or hide the keyword bar that appear on each and everyone of my photos? (see attached pic for reference). http://dl.dropbox.com/u/112449/19809023848234/aperture.png

2) What do those icon on the right bottom corner of the photo mean?

For everything, I'm really loving Aperture.. it's great and doesn't have all those tiny limitations I kept on finding in iPhoto.

Thanks.

MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo Santa Rosa 2.4 ghz 4gb ram 160gb hdd + iMac 2.2ghz, Mac OS X (10.5)

Posted on Mar 17, 2011 4:03 AM

1 reply

Mar 17, 2011 4:42 AM in response to Jose M Olaya

1) How can I remove or hide the keyword bar that appear on each and everyone of my photos?

View menu -> Metadata Display -> Show Metadata

2) What do those icon on the right bottom corner of the photo mean?

That one means there's a keyword attached to the shot. There are a few others. They're explained in the mnual.

Regards

TD

New to Aperture: keywords and icons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.