Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Netflix, MLB.TV & NBA extremely slow to access

After updating my Apple TV 2 getting into Netflix, MLB.TV & NBA is extremely slow.
Anyone seeing this?

Macbook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Mar 17, 2011 7:44 AM

11 replies

Mar 31, 2011 10:55 AM in response to fabian1313

I'm having the same issue. I updated my new Apple TV last night to get MLB Extra Innings. When I attempt to watch the games on my Apple TV it's REALLY slow. However, using the same home network, I can watch the games on my PC or iPhone in HD quality w/ no issues at all.

I have my Apple TV hard wired to my router, and when using my PC or iPhone I'm just hitting the router wireless. So, from what I can tell so far it's not my ISP.

Apr 1, 2011 2:24 AM in response to tbsteph

tbsteph wrote:
Isn't the OP's point that the ATV2 suffers from a connection issue not found in the Roku box? I think it's reasonable to expect the ATV2 to work as well as the competition. (At least you didn't post "it's you actual connection speed, not the advertised speed? Or, "check your wireless set-up?"

no, the OP said that everything was slow, not just MLB, hence asking for his/her internet connection speed is relevant. i notice the OP has not responsed.

Netflix, MLB.TV & NBA extremely slow to access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.