Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mainstage and FCB1010 communication problem

Hi,
I'm trying to get Mainstage to recognise my new Behringer FCB1010 midi foot pedal, but it won't for some reason, can anyone help?
I've got it set up running through a Midisport 2x2 interface and I've created a device in AMS for the FCB linked to the port A (in/out) on the Midisport Device. The FCB is showing in the Mainstage Layout/Device menu but when I try to use the learn function it doesn't respond to any switch or pedal on the FCB.
Help!!
Matt

MacBook Pro i7 2.0Ghz, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Mar 17, 2011 9:43 AM

4 replies

Mar 21, 2011 6:42 PM in response to Mattmuso

The problem could be at one or more different points. To hep narrow it down, I would suggest using MIDI Monitor (free) available from here http://www.snoize.com/MIDIMonitor/

Launch MIDI Monitor, point the input to your FCB, the step on a switch or move the pedal(s) and see if MIDI Monitor receives any data. If it does, then for some reason MS isn't recognizing it. I'm thinking that you won't see anything or will get garbage data.

Let me know and we'll take it from there.

Mainstage and FCB1010 communication problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.