Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

educational discount for ipad 2

Hi, Does anyone know if you can use your educational discount when buying an ipad 2. You couldn't for the 1st generation although I used mine for lecturing.
Here's hoping as it is being sold as 'an ipad for eduction'
Thanks

Posted on Mar 21, 2011 12:47 PM

10 replies

Mar 21, 2011 2:24 PM in response to varjak paw

Hi Dave,
Do you know why the discount is not available given how heavily Apple is promoting the educational benefits and the number of us who have abandoned flip charts and laptops in favour of ipads and iannotate type programs which allow students to 'write' their answers interactively for the whole room to see.

Mar 21, 2011 3:21 PM in response to s4simo

If you're asking why there's no multipack pricing for the iPad 2 when there is for the iPad 1, it's almost certainly due to the general shortage of stock of the iPad 2 at this time. Otherwise, sorry, but I have no knowledge of why Apple's pricing decisions are made as they are. I can only guess, and pricing discussions really aren't appropriate for these forums which are intended for technical support issues, so we'll just have to leave it at that.

Regards.

educational discount for ipad 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.