Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store hanging?? Not the Amazon one in case anyone is confused!

Is anyone else noticing the app store running slow or being unresponsive at the moment.

Clicking update all for a couple of apps led to a delay of 30 secs before prompting for a password. Now entered but apps are still waiting.
Tried reseting iPad still not joy.

Clicking in the charts on the show more option does nothing initially and after 3-4 attempts it finally loads the next 10 items.

Win Xp, Windows XP

Posted on Mar 22, 2011 1:22 PM

7 replies

Mar 22, 2011 1:35 PM in response to Hawk_Eye

There are scattered reports of slow response or lack of response from the iTunes Store, so it would seem that there are problems, perhaps with parts of the distributed server network Apple uses for the iTunes Store since it's not affecting everyone. I'd suggest you just wait a few hours, or perhaps until tomorrow, and see if the problem clears up.

Regards.

Jul 9, 2011 12:31 AM in response to Hawk_Eye

My app store on ipad has been running slow ever since I updated to whatever version was multi-task-able. I've updated and restarted, emptied my multi-task app cache, etc. Nothing has fixed this problem. It seems to be getting slower everytime I update the ipad software. I see there has been an answer to this question but this does not apply to me. It is a problem every time I open the app store app. Anyone else in this situ?

App Store hanging?? Not the Amazon one in case anyone is confused!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.