Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Inverted Photos/Upside Down photos when viewing in email and or computer...

I tried this twice and it fixed it.....I have iPhone 4 for Verizon, and an older Macbook 13", Leopard is the OS I believe.

If you take a picture with the "Home" button facing left it will make your pictures look upside down when you download them or email them, however, if the "Home" button is facing right, they are right side up....

If you do have a picture that you might want to correct from upside down try this....

With your iPhone download Adobe Photoshop Express from the App store, once installed Edit the photo you would like to correct; choose the "Crop" icon and in there you can Rotate your image, however, all you should need to do is save the picture as it should display right side up even though it downloads upside down. Once the image is saved, it should save as a copy, either email or download the picture to your computer, and it should now be right side up.....

Like I said I tried it twice and it worked both times....apparently the EXIF information might need to be changed when the image is on the phone.......Hope this helps some of you...

Macbook 13", Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Mar 22, 2011 2:30 PM

2 replies

Inverted Photos/Upside Down photos when viewing in email and or computer...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.