Skip navigation

How do I unlock iPhone without losing pictures/videos?

16219 Views 31 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2014 6:06 PM by sme17 RSS
1 2 3 Previous Next
Viceman010 Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Mar 23, 2011 7:08 PM
HELP! I was updating the latest operating system on my iphone4, but it got stuck in recovery mode. The screen shows an Itunes logo, a USB and an arrow from the USB to the Itunes logo. In Itunes, it says "iTunes has detected a phone in recovery mode. You must restore this phone before it can be used with iTunes." There is no error message or error number. I clicked on the "Restore" button, but it said it will erase everything by restoring the original factory settings. How do I fix this problem without losing all the pictures and videos I took with the phone? Nothing has been transferred to or from the phone except contacts. I only have two songs on the ipod portion of the phone, but would like to preserve them if possible. Please help me save my pictures and videos!

Message was edited by: Viceman010
Dell Optiplex GX270, Windows XP Pro
1 2 3 Previous Next

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.