Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4 Home button not working after upgrade to OS 4.3.1

I've just upgrade my iphone 4 to OS 4.3.1 and I'm having issues with home button not working. Need to hit it several times before I can close an app or wake the iphone. Any one having this issue?

Iphone 4, iOS 4, MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 28, 2011 11:17 AM

263 replies

Mar 30, 2011 7:58 AM in response to Anacoreta Cenobita

It seems that settings of mail accounts have something to do with it. I've delete my gmail account and am now using Microsoft Exchange. It seems better, yet not perfect. The issue is definitely due to OS 4.3.1

Apple answer is - no answer. It is a shame that the quality of their products, in terms of design and concept, is not match by a care for customers. It is not normal that I, as a customer, have to spend hours reading Apple Discussions forum to try to understand what the problem is. A little more respect for a customer that spend big $$$ buying their products wouldn't hurt.

Apr 5, 2011 3:26 AM in response to Anacoreta Cenobita

Hi,

had the homebutton problem with my wife´s phone under 4.2.1. Went to the genius bar and got it replaced. But the point is that the technican said that this is a known softwareproblem an it is not solved in the 4.3.1.. He just said that this problem can come back on the replacement phone. He didn´t even testet the homebutton on the old phone.

regards

tullm

Iphone 4 Home button not working after upgrade to OS 4.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.