Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does this product exist? some sort of usb computer dock

i had a thought this morning that i am tired of my usb cord swinging everywhere when i take my laptop across the house with me. so i am searching for some sort of usb docking station for ipod touch that has a usb port strait out of the dock. i can not find a similar product to use a picture to describe what i'm looking for, but i'm not looking for a docking station that could sit on by the keyboard or something, it would just plug into the side of my laptop, and hover on it's own weight as my ipod touch sits on the top of it like it sits on my ihome and syncs on my computer. maybe even a docking station that can rotate 360 degrees where i could point the camera towards myself and record or take pictures... but if i can find a picture example of some unknown product i'm searching for, i'll post a picture here.. please let me know if what i'm describing existsUser uploaded file

Dell demanding e521, 2007, Windows Vista, Newest itunes

Posted on Mar 31, 2011 8:55 AM

1 reply

does this product exist? some sort of usb computer dock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.