Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluray error- Audo or Video in invalid format?

I use Compressor all the time to create BR discs. The run time is usually around 90 minutes. However, this particular project is 4 hours 17 minutes. The render seems to go just fine- thanks to the 12 core, it only takes about 4 and half hours to render. But when it goes to render, I get an error- something alone the lines of the audio and video is in an invalid format, could not burn the disc. The audio and video is in the same format it always is. I"m using the Compressor render template after all. Thanks to these forums, there is a way to burn the disc without having to re-render. But I'm just curious if anyone has any thoughts on why I"m getting this error message. Does the length of the project have something to do with it??

Mac Pro- 12 core, Mac OS X (10.6.7), FCS 3

Posted on Apr 1, 2011 3:51 AM

1 reply

Apr 3, 2011 7:11 AM in response to macambassador

Well, the 12 core isn't helping with the Blu-Ray compression. The Batch Templates in that window don't use distributed processing. But that's neither here nor there.

What is your original (source) file? Codec, specs? What is your system specs, hard drive configuration?

4 hours? I'd break that up into two discs, honestly.

Bluray error- Audo or Video in invalid format?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.