Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

app store email address

Is this the app store email address:

App Store <AppStore@InsideApple.Apple.com>

I'm just making sure it's not phishing, since I haven't gotten an email from them before, or any email from "InsideApple."

Thanks!

iMac 266ghz 24", Mac OS X (10.6.7), also, iBook G4 from Sept. '04, 10.5.8, 1.25 GB ram

Posted on Apr 1, 2011 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2011 2:44 PM

That domain has been confirmed by others as belonging to Apple, so the email is probably legitimate. If it's asking for any sort of personal information, though - account IDs and such - and you were not expecting such an email, then I'd recommend not responding to it.

Regards.
6 replies

Mar 1, 2013 5:36 AM in response to Outpost

what can i do my phone is always on the red low battery and apple logo and it wasn't appear white, no applications...what can i do, please help...it always on this stages (red low battery and apple logo) booting or rebooting it's the same happened without the applications appearance, i don't know if a battery will surrender or there's a problem. but the itunes could not recognized it, it the same matter, i use to restart it could not work, it always on the same happened.....please help before my cousin back in manila in the month of May

by the way i'm jesso biol from philippines, help me everyone & help me God!!! so it by please....and God bless you all....

Mar 1, 2013 6:52 AM in response to jessobiol

Jesso, I'd suggest you start a new topic with your issue (use the "Start a discussion" link under the Actions header at the upper-right of each main topic page). It's generally better to ask a question as a new topic rather than as a reply in someone else's thread, particularly one that's almost two years old and was a completely different issue. It's more courteous to the original poster, and is more likely to get your question the attention it deserves.

The iPhone forum can be found here:

https://discussions.apple.com/community/iphone/using_iphone

Regards.

Jan 20, 2014 7:41 AM in response to varjak paw

I just got an email from "App Store" saying this:

Dear Customer,

We detect unauthorized Login Attempts to your Apple ID from other IP address Location

Please confirm your identity today, otherwise your account will be disabled because of our concern for the safety and integrity of the Apple community.

Please click here to verify your account

Best Regards

This must be bogus given the lack of proper sentence structure an improper use of capital lettering.

The email actually came from regefdastg@shaw.ca

Just a heads up.

app store email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.