Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't create a new account!

I am trying to help my nephew set up his new 4th generation iPod touch with a new account and no matter what year he puts in it says it cannot create an account because he does not meet the minimum requirement! So I typed up 1971 as the birth year and it still said the age was no good and I am 39 User uploaded file Anybody had issues with this and if so how did you resolve the issue? Now his iPod was registered at one point but he forgot his existing Apple ID info so I told him to create a brand new one and thats where we are having the issues.

Any suggestions?

1.8 G5 PowerMac & 2.33 Dual Core Macbook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.8), 6gigs of RAM, 250g & 1TB HD's, Final Cut Pro Studio3, Fotomagico Pro

Posted on Apr 2, 2011 8:09 PM

1 reply

Can't create a new account!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.