Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VST Plugins in Logic Pro Academic

I have Logic Pro 9, the academic version, and I am attempting to use a vst plugin. I have searched online and found that I need to locate the logic folder and drop the vst plug in I want to use in the vst plugins folder. I cannot seem to find the "vstplugins" folder within the logic folder nor can I find the AU insert where I would choose a vst plugin. Am I too thick to find what I need or is it possible that the academic version does not support this function? If so, is there any other way I could use a vst plugin? Please help!
Much obliged

Message was edited by: breakingbad

Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Apr 4, 2011 3:50 AM

3 replies

VST Plugins in Logic Pro Academic

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.