Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I post bad customer service ? Ipad2

Where can I post about bad customer service. They have seemed to have left this option out - Bad customer service from Somerset Apple Store. I have been calling everyday and stopping by the Apple store everyday for the past 2 1/2 weeks trying to purchase Ipad2. The managers and employees would tell me everyday there is a shipment that comes in everyday. Still nothing. Last night I called and they said they would have them first thing in the morning. I get there at 7:45 am and there are 4 people in line in front of me.With a sign in front of the store saying first come first serve. They had tickets in there hands and said they were giving to them before and to be here at 8Am to get it. Why was I not told of such thing or given a ticket in the prior 2 weeks i have been trying? Well i Asked the manager - Tiffany, and she told me this is how it is and theres nothing she can do and briskly wanted me out. While I was waiting in line however, I heard a customer talking to an Apple employee and the employee said "Josh probably has one for you on the side" - So when I left I called back the store to ask Tiffany what the policy was and she told me that if I didnt have another question shes done talking to me and hung up the phone on me. So I called back and I asked her why she hung up because i did have another question and she said pretty much the same and I got to squeeze in the question, "Does Josh work here?" And she said " yes he is another manager here". I said ok thank you". So I guess you have to know someone to get it because obviously the other customer in line had preference and no ticket. This is ridiculous and deceptive. I am a loyal Apple customer for many years. Although I know it is a new product at least I can be told the truth and not be yanked around.

ipad2, iOS 4

Posted on Apr 5, 2011 8:30 AM

3 replies

Apr 5, 2011 12:44 PM in response to Dj Pannos

Hi,

Welcome to the  Discussions

Unfortunately for you the Apple Discussions is about asking Questions or posting answers about Technical matters about Hardware or Software that Apple makes.

As your post is outside that remit no-one here can answer it.

I would link you to http://www.apple.com/retail/feedback/ as a starting point
Or this list of Contact points http://www.apple.com/contact/

Technically you have agreed to these Terms of Use when you created your Discussion account.

You will see that your post does not fit the Question Criteria and it is also, unfortunately, something that would get called a Rant.
I can understand your frustration but you may find the thread Removed.

As you are most likely Subscribed to this thread you will see this in an Email before coming back here (which I why I have posted)

User uploaded file

8:44 PM Tuesday; April 5, 2011

Message was edited by: Ralph Johns (UK)

Feb 16, 2012 8:04 PM in response to Dj Pannos

I went into the Apple store in Aventura, FL because I had a problem with two of my 4 iPhones. After waiting for 2 hours a guy name Alejandro came up to help me. I gave him the first phone and explained the problem. He took the phone to the back and brought it back within 5 min and it was fixed. I then began to explain the problem I have with the second phone but he said that I need to come back another day for my second phone. I asked him why and he said because its time for him to go home… its 9:30.

I was very surprised, because they had made me wait for 2 hours and now after 5 minutes they do not want to help me anymore… I guess 2 hours of my time only equals 5 minutes of this very important Apple guy name Alejandro?!?

I explained to him that I did not want to have to come back and he should just swap my other phone now because it only takes a second and he said that it was not his problem. He then told me to go talk to another guy name Shaun. Shaun was very ruse and did not want to even hear to what I had to say, he said that if I had one appointment then they only have to “deal” with me on 1 device and I will have to come back another day and wait in line again.

I then asked to speak to the store manager and a guy name Bryan Diez came over. I explained to him the situation and he agreed that there was no fixing my phone, that the only option was to replace it. I asked him to replace my phone and he said that he does not have any people to do it because it is 9:45 and they are all off since 9:30. I looked around and there were at least 30-40 guys in blue Apple shirts… I was surprised that not one of them could help me.

I asked him “doesn’t it only take 5 minutes to swap a phone out?” and he said “yes”.

I asked him to do it himself of he could not ask one of his employees to do it and he said that he did not know how to do it. I was even more surprised… the general manager of the store does not know how to replace an iPhone???

I walked out of the store after two and a half hours very disappointed! I regret the day I decided to spend my money with Apple. Obviously they do not appreciate me as a customer. Their store employees are very rude and act like they are doing you a favor they are even talking to you.

Where can I post bad customer service ? Ipad2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.