Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Dual Monitor Setup; iMac 21.5

I finally have my new dual monitor set up for my iMac after asking a while back.
I ended up getting a Lenovo monitor because thats the best deal they had. It matches pretty good, seems a little cheap but it works and works well for what I am going to be using it for.

The colors are a little off and yellowish but I am going to wait to give any kind of a review until its used for a month or so. That will give it some time to "break in".

Enjoy 🙂

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

21.5 iMac 3.2ghz 4gb ram, 2.24 ghz macbook, iPhone 4, Mac OS X (10.6.6), old machines= 1.83ghz intel, and a lamp g4 1ghz

Posted on Apr 9, 2011 3:28 PM

1 reply

Apr 9, 2011 10:24 PM in response to twistatech

Hi BNun

It is real easy to select different Profiles and/or create new Color Profiles for your Displays.

Just go to: Apple > System Preferences > Displays > select the Color tab on the display preference panel for Lenovo display and uncheck the box " ☐ Show profiles for this display only" then

1. Select a different profile such as (Adobe RGB, Generic RGB, iMac, etc.)

2. Calibrate and save a custom Profile to the list. > http://www.computer-darkroom.com/colorsync-display/colorsync_1.htm

3. Sweet use any profile in the list, if you don't like it then switch back or create another. 😉

In my case I could be happy with using the Generic RGB Profile and then lowering the brightness a notch or two, but prefer to use (W2253 Calibrated 3) which was my third attempt of 5 creating some new profiles for my LG.

Dennis

New Dual Monitor Setup; iMac 21.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.