Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloadable manual of Numbers for iPad

Hi

Does Apple still have a downloadable version of a manual for Numbers for iPad (version 1). I tried to find it from instructions from another topic and can't despite putting in several search options.

Many thanks

Sue

iPad, Other OS, iPad

Posted on Apr 12, 2011 9:58 AM

8 replies

Apr 12, 2011 11:57 AM in response to HereIsTom

HereIsTom wrote:
It's there when you start Numbers. I think the first page of the samples is titled "Getting started with Numbers"

Once again, if it is set up like the Pages app is set up, that is only a tutorial to help get you started. There should be a link on that "Getting Started" document that will take you to the same link that I referred to in my post above.
From what I remember from reading other threads and discussions, there is no downloadable manual for any of the iWorks Apps for iPad.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong (I'm sure someone will!)
🙂

Mar 20, 2015 7:17 AM in response to Demo

Demo, I sure wish I could correct you but I can't. Why does Apple do this? I am a power user of iOS Numbers and constantly looking for better ways to do things. Help is not the path to this sort of enlightenment. Help is a troubleshooting device: "I have this problem, now what?" I like to read and discover capabilities that will enhance my use, for anybody's software. I just don't get it...

Downloadable manual of Numbers for iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.