Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I Upload Pics Without A Full Sync Taking Place?

I'd love to be able to just drag and drop as though my iPhone was an external drive. I tried using apps like Airshare but you have to upload 1 pic at a time.

Mac Pro (2.8GHz X 8) + Powermac G5 (1.6GHz), Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Apr 13, 2011 10:58 AM

4 replies

Apr 13, 2011 3:18 PM in response to Sndchck

PhoneView works pretty good for that. Just make sure you have auto sync turned off in iTunes. The only thing with PhoneView, is you can't put music, pictures or videos back into the iPhone so that you can see it in your Photos Library or in iPod app. It does give you the ability to use your phone as a drive though, but will need to connect via PhoneView again to retrieve saved files.

Can I Upload Pics Without A Full Sync Taking Place?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.