Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I miss Live Type

Am I missing something else? When my work bought me a new MacPro, my old Power PC went to one of the other editors, software included. I got the new Final Cut Studio, and I'm sure everyone knows Live Type's not there. What am I supposed to do with all of my old templates? Can I just buy FC Express and use that? Sometimes, often actually, I just need those cheesy effects without going through a whole motion process.

G5, Mac OS X (10.4.11), FC Studio 2

Posted on Apr 13, 2011 12:35 PM

2 replies

Apr 14, 2011 6:12 AM in response to David Bogie Chq-1

It's a sharing violation, since the old machine is still using it. I'm thinking of just buying FCE. The other guys in the office think that everything it did can be done between FCP and Motion now, but I haven't been able to make that happen, other than through some laborious process. I'm a little encouraged by the "sequence text" function, but there's an autodidactic learning curve.

I miss Live Type

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.