Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

4.3.2 iOS is here

New 4.3.2 iOS has been released today...

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1358

This update contains improvements and other bug fixes including:
1. Fixes an issue that occasionally caused blank or frozen video during a FaceTime call
2. Fixes an issue that prevented some international users from connecting to 3G networks on iPad Wi-Fi + 3G
3. Contains the latest security updates

Has this update fixed any of your problems?

iMac 27 (11,3), iMac 21.5 (10,1), MacMini (3,1), iPod Touch, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Apr 14, 2011 12:22 PM

17 replies

Apr 15, 2011 6:34 AM in response to Joseph Kriz

Has anyone experienced battery drain??? I just got my iPod touch 4th generation yesterday on my birthday and i moved to the PC, and it had come with iOS 4.2.1 it lasted 2 hours and then went to about 80 percent, but I updated to iOS 4.3.2 and I used FaceTime twice and the battery went to about 50 percent, is this normal???

Apr 15, 2011 9:39 AM in response to Joseph Kriz

Joseph Kriz wrote:
New 4.3.2 iOS has been released today...

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1358

This update contains improvements and other bug fixes including:
1. Fixes an issue that occasionally caused blank or frozen video during a FaceTime call
2. Fixes an issue that prevented some international users from connecting to 3G networks on iPad Wi-Fi + 3G
3. Contains the latest security updates

Has this update fixed any of your problems?

Latest security updates is the only reason I need.

I have 4.3.2 on my iPod touch and it is working flawlessly.

EZ User uploaded file Jim

Mac Pro Quad Core (Early 2009) 2.93Ghz Mac OS X (10.6.7); MacBook Pro (13 inch, Mid 2009) 2.26GHz (10.6.7)
LED Cinema Display; G4 PowerBook 1.67GHz (10.4.11); iBookSE 366MHz (10.3.9); External iSight; iPod4touch4.3.2

Apr 16, 2011 7:46 PM in response to Joseph Kriz

Hello. HUGE PROBLEM with the new 4.3.2!!!!!

2 hours after I updated the software, my phone ''crashed''.

I now have a ''zoomed in'' screen on any page on my phone. Text messaging, settings, phone calls, even the welcome screen is ''zoomed in''. I have to ''scroll up and down'' by touching the upper part of the screen, the bottom part of the screen, the left or right part of the screen to go on the egde of the ''normal'' screen picture...

PLZ help me. Iphone 4 user!

4.3.2 iOS is here

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.