This is working for me with my iPhone 3GS. Thank you! Every other "solution" I Googled did not work.
I did everything and it's not working for me, ipad 1, last itunes 10.2.2, last snow leopard, last everything… ipad has been JB before using redsnow….
Wow! Thanks so much. I have been having this issue everytime I attempt to update. Now 4.3.3 took. Great work!!
I just solved this problem thanks to thatpaulallen.
1. From Finder, click "Go" and then "Go to Folder"
2. Type /etc/ and press return
3. Find the document titled "Hosts" and open it.
4. I had two files called "Hosts" due to the old ical issues.
5. I then removed the older "Host" folder.
This worked for my ipad2
this worked for me - great thanks! Had exactly the same problem. Still not sure why, perhaps to do with having used a previous jailbroken phone with itunes?
OMG! I tried your advice and it worked! Thank you!
Retrieving data ...