6436 Views 11 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2006 3:32 AM by Adidazzler
Okay, if you are still having this problem, let's make sure you are following all these steps.
1. In iTunes choose FILE - NEW PLAYLIST
2. Name your PLAYLIST.
3. Drag the songs you wish to add/Burn to your AUDIO CD into your newly named PLAYLIST.
4. Put blank CD into CDRW drive.
5. CHECK your PREFERENCES!
- Choose EDIT - PREFERENCES
- Select ADVANCED Tab
- Select BURNING Tab and make sure AUDIO CD is selected.
- Close all tabs/windows back to main iTunes screen.
6. Click/highlight the PLAYLIST you just made with all your songs you dragged in.
7. Click on BURN DISK icon in upper right of screen.
8. This will now make an AUDIO CD.
9. After CD is complete, it will show up in your SOURCE pane with a little CD icon next to it.
10. Check your PREFERENCES again.
11. Go to EDIT - PREFERENCES - ADVANCED tab - IMPORTING tab.
12. Make sure IMPORTING USING: says MP3 Encoder and choose your encoding level. Close all tabs/windows to main screen.
13. Highlight/click on your new CD in the SOURCE pane.
14. Click on IMPORT icon in upper right of screen.
Your songs on the CD should now be imported into your library as generic MP3 files. You will probably have to go in and add Track names/info to the files.
Hope this helps out.