Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I print one repeating event only for the whole year???

Hi there,

I use the iCal as a appointment book for my customers. There are a lot of cust's, which have recuring appointments - for example the appoint. repeats all two weeks, on a Tuesday.

So, I want to print out all events of this single customer, to hand out an " appoinment-reminder" - BUT, how to do this???

Please, help, Thx a lot!!

Chris

iMac G5, 1,7GHz, FrontRow Mac OS X (10.4.3), 1,5GB RAM

Posted on Dec 30, 2005 12:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2005 9:04 AM

Greetings and welcome

You could create a seperate calendar for each person, and only print out that one calendar.

One way to help that would be to make a group, and have each person's calendar be part of that group, so you could easily turn off all of the calendars and then just turn on the one that you needed.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2005 9:04 AM in response to Christoph Schneider

Greetings and welcome

You could create a seperate calendar for each person, and only print out that one calendar.

One way to help that would be to make a group, and have each person's calendar be part of that group, so you could easily turn off all of the calendars and then just turn on the one that you needed.

How can I print one repeating event only for the whole year???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.