Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removing apple logo from IDVD Menus?

Is there any way to do this? I want to make a nice presentation of my movie and I don't wont no ******* Apple Logo on top of my graphic desing? How can I get rid of it? Is there any way you can create a simple menu from scratch with no templates?

Second: The movies I burn on IDVD only play in one out of three DVD players I try. I'm plannning on making lots of copies of my movie proyect to show it around but I won't do it unless I know all the peopla are gonna be able to watch them. Any sugestions? If I make a master copy on IDVD and then I go to a duplication center to make the copies, will I have the same problem with all the copies and they'll just play on "some" DVD players?

Thanks

PowerMac G5, Mac OS X (10.4.3)

Posted on Dec 31, 2005 1:09 AM

1 reply

Dec 31, 2005 2:51 AM in response to juandata

You can remove the watermark by going to the preferences menu and unticking the watermark box......as to the question of playback use single layer -R disks where possible and also try different brands to see what works best. I am about to find out the replication answer myself soon so will let the forum know how I get on!!

PS I wish DVD studio Pro read from iDVD!!

Removing apple logo from IDVD Menus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.