Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do user's previous questions disappear under the new scheme?

I had a couple of unanswered questions, and wonder are they gone under the new Apple Support Communities makeover?

Completely off topic, let's see Image Insert in Action.

User uploaded file

Parrot with Apple. (taken in my backyard)

Posted on Apr 16, 2011 10:46 PM

4 replies

Apr 16, 2011 11:15 PM in response to Ronda Wilson

They should still be here … somewhere.

Yes, it's just that when I start looking for something in the same place twice, I begin to think it is lost.

Another reason I posted this was to see how it showed itself and there doesn't seem to be any distinction between replies and what used to be called 'My questions'. It seems to be blended into one now.

I know you had a few questions yourself Ronda, so maybe now your decks are cleared, even if not by your choosing.

Apr 16, 2011 11:34 PM in response to roam

As you probably know, I never used "My Questions." I had something like 594 "unresolved questions" the last time I noticed.

My "unresolved questions" are probably what made them give up on the old system. They were breaking its back.

So, is that what you meant? You're looking for a list of them? If so, good luck. I don't even want to find mine. 😁

Do user's previous questions disappear under the new scheme?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.