309 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2011 2:47 AM by Jeff Friedman
you need to have the uptodate version of the apple TV 1 OS.
- Connect iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to a Wi-Fi network that is connected to the local network that your Apple TV also connected to.
- Open the Remote app on your mobile device.
- Select Add an iTunes Library in the Remote settings screen. Remote will then display a 4 digit passcode.
- On Apple TV, select Settings from the main menu, select General and then Remotes.
- Select the name of your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Enter the 4 digit passcode. Use the volume up/down keys on the Apple Remote (Infrared) to change the number that is displayed and the track next/back keys to switch digits.
- Click Done.