Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone suggest a screen protector for the iPad 2?

I have ordered my iPad 2 and I would like to get a screen protector for it. Can anyone suggest one that would work?

Posted on Apr 17, 2011 11:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2011 12:00 PM

i use one by Zagg - there Invisbile shield - www.zagg.com

i have one on both the front and back - they can be hard to apply but there is a zagg dealer in my area who applied it for an extra fee - looks and works great - also has lifetime replacement warranty

10 replies

Apr 18, 2011 11:05 AM in response to Herschel Hochman

Hi,

I agree Zagg Invisibleshield is the best, the only problem is the amount of solution they give you.

I just installed one last weekend and ran out of liquid before one side was completed.

I recommend that put a couple of drops of washing up liquid in water and soak the film. Spray the Ipad2 so that it nearly floats on the Ipad2. Then use the tool provided to get rid on air bubbles. Repeat on other side and dry off as e=required. Great product not enough liquid.

Apr 18, 2011 11:54 AM in response to Jazzman

I agree. The Power Support protectors are a great product. I had the anti glare protector on my 3GS. I didn't get it for my iPhone 4 because it wasn't available when I got it so I went with another brand. I think I have ifrogz now but I will be investing in Power Support for both our iPhones and both our iPads. I will probably be getting the crystal instead of the anti-glare only because I really don't want to take away from the great display. The protectors are super easy to apply and no bubbles or sticky residue..

Can anyone suggest a screen protector for the iPad 2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.