Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Host Please Login Issues

I need a host/mod if that is possible. All day I'm trying to get the issue of not being able to use my old

Apple ID to login. I had to create a new one to get in here. Not what I want. totally frustrated with this.

It's strange I created this new ID and have no issue loggin in here. But wiht my old one, my original ID

I'm prompted the system can not create my ID. My ID was created a long time ago. I'm prompted to

enter my email address and issue I'm having.

Totally frustrated....

Jaco

forums-OTHER, Can't login!!!!!!!!

Posted on Apr 17, 2011 3:06 PM

4 replies

Apr 17, 2011 3:21 PM in response to Matt K.

My relply to Camille :

Camille

When I try to login wiht my original Apple ID I'm taken toi a srceen that says'

because of a system error it's not able to create my ID. But my ID has already been created a long time

ago and I just started using it for the forums. IT's not that I have points I'm going to lose, I have no points

but I have 49 or 50 posts/replies.

I tried over and over signing in each time I get that message am requested to fill in my email address

and my issue and someone will get back to me.

Since then I created another gmail address, which I didn't want to do, and with that created a

another Apple ID which I didn't want to do. and that is the email addess you have reached me through

the alias on that ID is Jaco58. My original alias is jaco23. I'm wondering as well is it possible to get

the lower case j in jaco23 changed to an upper case J ?

Thanks for tour help!

Regards,

Joseph aka Jaco

Host Please Login Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.