Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue : How to get better definition of fonts/typography in Keynote when exporting to HD Quicktime ?

Hello,

I understand there are no possibilities to "add" a vector button to future keynote allowing crisper and smoother fonts. However, when writing texts with effects in a Keynote presentation, and exporting it to Quicktime , whatever the resolutions chosen and clors and settings, still,effects are smooths, but fonts/typography/texts are not clean, crisp and when using a big display in full screen , the .mov or .mpeg4 outcome still always displays poor resolution for text.

Anyone could suggest something ? I want to be able to choose my texts effects on Keynote, while securing an outstanding fonts/texts resolution and apperance when in HD movie, quicktime or else.

Thanks a million for any suggestions guys !

Isa

Posted on Apr 18, 2011 8:50 AM

There are no replies.

Issue : How to get better definition of fonts/typography in Keynote when exporting to HD Quicktime ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.