To Drag and Drop and manage your songs and videos please follow the following steps.Which I figured out after really really a lot of pain,which I don’t want you guy s out there to face.
- Go to ITunes Helper
- Select : iPod,iPhone,iPad
- Under that select : Manage Your Contents Manually.
- Under that select: Manage Contents Manually.
- Follow the complete instructions shown on your right window.
- Once that is done all your contents will be erased and synced with your library.
- Then you are all good to create your own playlists ……
- Start Draging and Droping all the music and videos on to your device.
- Doing the samething without erasing the already existing music and videos of your Ipone is a not possible I guess.
- Cheers Guys.
I'm afraid that this does not work for me. I have been using ipods since they first came out and this is the biggest hassle as I can't copy my music manually to my iPod.
I have restored my iPod and gone through the motions so many times with so many permutations but without success. I have done permissions checks, reinstallations etc but to no avail.
Strangely enough I can manually manage things on my powerbook which has the same settings, though I don't keep my iTunes library on this as it would take up too much space.
I guess I am not alone in having this issue but I have as yet not come across an understanding of it and an explanation as to how to resolve it.