Currently Being ModeratedAug 5, 2011 9:58 PM (in response to jmurr20)
To Drag and Drop and manage your songs and videos please follow the following steps.Which I figured out after really really a lot of pain,which I don’t want you guy s out there to face.
- Go to ITunes Helper
- Select : iPod,iPhone,iPad
- Under that select : Manage Your Contents Manually.
- Under that select: Manage Contents Manually.
- Follow the complete instructions shown on your right window.
- Once that is done all your contents will be erased and synced with your library.
- Then you are all good to create your own playlists ……
- Start Draging and Droping all the music and videos on to your device.
- Doing the samething without erasing the already existing music and videos of your Ipone is a not possible I guess.
- Cheers Guys.
Currently Being ModeratedOct 7, 2011 6:45 AM (in response to jayanthfromroanoke)
I'm afraid that this does not work for me. I have been using ipods since they first came out and this is the biggest hassle as I can't copy my music manually to my iPod.
I have restored my iPod and gone through the motions so many times with so many permutations but without success. I have done permissions checks, reinstallations etc but to no avail.
Strangely enough I can manually manage things on my powerbook which has the same settings, though I don't keep my iTunes library on this as it would take up too much space.
I guess I am not alone in having this issue but I have as yet not come across an understanding of it and an explanation as to how to resolve it.
Currently Being ModeratedOct 17, 2011 8:49 PM (in response to jayanthfromroanoke)
Didn't work for me. :-(
I am now left with no movies in iTunes and I can't drag any in there. I can't even use the file add menu to add them.
IOS 5 is full of some cool features. Too bad it cant do the basics anymore. Who tested this?
Currently Being ModeratedApr 10, 2013 6:17 AM (in response to jmurr20)
I have the same problem. What happened Apple? Decided you were getting too popular and needed to thin out the users?
Seriously, pay me 500,000 a year and I can sit and tell you everythng thats wrong with your products. Starting with iTunes.
Number 1. ADD DRAG AND DROP!!!!!!!