Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PLANTRONICS BLUETOOTH

I have the Plantronics Bluetooth wireless headset. It's charged and I have put the general settinging into Blue tooth on:

under divices: Searching...... It has been searching for days!!!

It says Now Discoverable... But nothing ever happens...

Still in the seachring mode.

Help. Why won't it find this device?

THank you,

C

iPhone 4

Posted on Apr 18, 2011 1:04 PM

2 replies

Apr 18, 2011 3:15 PM in response to christinefromyukon

I have the Plantronics 975 bluetooth head set and love it. What I suggest you do is delete it and start fresh. When you go to pair them make sure after it discover it, you press down on your bluetooth headset to send a signal so your iPhone can complete the the sync. Whenever I step out of range it alerts me that I'm out of range, ounce back in range I push the button on the headset to let the iPhone know and it will reconnect.

May 17, 2012 2:42 AM in response to meanwire

I have problem with my Bluetooth too. I have iPhone 4 wit iOS 5.1.1 and use some headsets from Plantronics 975, Jabra, Blade and have every time the same problem with any of them. The pairing procedure is going always very well, but when I switch off any of the headsets for longer tome, for example more than 1 hour and then switch on the headset again, the headset cannot be connected to the iPhone automatically, nevertheless that the Bluetooth is on in searching mode. Very occasionally I found out the following procedure which works:

Settings>General>Bluetooth Off>Bluetooth On> Tap on the device name to connect

and the connection is established.

It is but very bore to this every time when I sit in my car and s usual I am in a hurry. I tried different thinks like to delete the device and pair again or to reboot deeply the iPhone the nothing helps. Has anyone solution for this problem?

PLANTRONICS BLUETOOTH

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.