Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thread playing hide and seek

Thread I've replied to and am following keeps disappearing. This is not due to a recent reply changing its position. Shows up sometimes in Overview, All Content, or Discussions. Anyone else seeing this kind of behavior? Maddening.

Posted on Apr 18, 2011 8:31 PM

4 replies

Apr 18, 2011 9:18 PM in response to WZZZ

Right now it's showing up in All Content. If I use Refine this list to go to the forum where it belongs, it disappears. Now I'm back in All Content, after having removed Refine this list and it's gone, disappeared. Now, if I go to Overview where it wasn't showing a second ago and then back to All Content, it reappears. Something like that, anyway. 😕

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TgNCoVmziQ

Apr 18, 2011 9:37 PM in response to babowa

Thanks Barbara, but I think what I really need is some no, a lot of, Thorazine. Suffering PTNFD, Post Traumatic New Forum Disorder. I'm having flashbacks to a kinder, gentler forum that once existed in a far away happy, peaceful land where elves would come in the middle of the night to finish making all the shoes I was working on.

I'm hearing someone quietly whimpering under the table. Could that be me?

Thread playing hide and seek

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.