Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Enabling OCSB/CRL in Keychain Access slows down Mac App Store

Today I wandered why the Mac App Store on my Macbook Pro is much slower than it used to be, clicking on "Purchased" tab even froze the Mac App Store and I had to force quit of the App Store. Then I remembered that I turned on OCSB/CRL in Keychain Access because of the Comodo security breach. I turned off this feature and instantly the Mac App Store worked as fast as a few weeks ago.

My question: this security feature is very essential, even after the Comodo story. And I don't think that I am the only one who uses this feature, I read several articles about this after the Comodo incident. Will there be a fix for this problem? Will there be a Mac App Store that remains usable with OCSB/CRL enabled?

Marcus

Macbook Pro 15" Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz, Mac OS X (10.6), 4 GB RAM, 512MB Video RAM. 320 GB Harddrive

Posted on Apr 19, 2011 8:54 AM

There are no replies.

Enabling OCSB/CRL in Keychain Access slows down Mac App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.