Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the 15" really worth the extra £500 over the 13"?

I'm getting a MacBook Pro in June when I turn 18, and I'm contemplating getting the MacBook Pro 15" £1549 model or the £999/£1249 model, it's more so for the size of the screen over the specs inside the machine, is it worth the extra money?

I'd be using it for photo and video editing mostly as that's what I do at college.

As I said, is it worth the extra money?

Posted on Apr 19, 2011 2:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2011 2:38 PM

Just realised that the difference in hardware is substantial and as a result it would be a better idea to invest the extra £500

2 replies

Sep 10, 2011 7:22 PM in response to Mickaelio

Mickaelio

Please ignore our lerned friend.

I have a MBP 15 in 2.0 GHz. And upgraded the screen. Not to appear immodest, but you can read: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3319499?answerId=16133775022#16133775022

No issues to be concerned wth about wireless, from my perspective.

Actually, my only regret is that I wish I had more money to step up to the 2.2 GHz model, although the 2.0 GHz is certainly not a slacker!

Is the 15" really worth the extra £500 over the 13"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.