Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repurchasing cases again and again...

Im sure the case companies are quite happy about it; but every time anyone purchases an iphone or ipad; out we go to repurchase cases.

Apple should simply make a matte finish ipad; so we don't have to search the net for anti glare screens; and give the iPad a grippy back; so we don't have to scramble around the city for a good case. Give users less hassle. BTW; love my iPad. Wish you guys would get quality control in order so those screen bleeds would not have ever shipped.....;-)

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on Apr 20, 2011 11:08 AM

8 replies

Apr 20, 2011 11:38 AM in response to HuskieN

You don't find the back of the ipad 2 to be way slippery? I ended up getting the Bookback by Dodo to give it some "grip". Anti glare worked great to get rid of window reflections in the screen. Very happy now;-) I find Im computing more from my sofa now than my desk chair; and accomplish 80% of work I'd usually do on my imac; in a more simple fashion. iPad is a way powerful device;-)

Apr 20, 2011 12:24 PM in response to raspberryaddiction

raspberryaddiction wrote:

You don't find the back of the ipad 2 to be way slippery? I ended up getting the Bookback by Dodo to give it some "grip". Anti glare worked great to get rid of window reflections in the screen. Very happy now;-) I find Im computing more from my sofa now than my desk chair; and accomplish 80% of work I'd usually do on my imac; in a more simple fashion. iPad is a way powerful device;-)

I fixed the slippery back by getting the XGear clear snap on cover.

I also purchased an anti-glare screen protector (I had one on my original iPad and liked it) but found that I much preferred the original screen so I removed it. The smart cover works well for me.

As another poster said...everyone is different in their likes and requirements.

Repurchasing cases again and again...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.