Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to send emails to a group created in my agenda?

Can anybody tell me how to send email to a group previously created in my contacts?

Posted on Apr 20, 2011 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2011 4:45 AM

I use "ContactsXL" app. You first select the group, then the envelope, then select all, to,or cc, or bcc.

Then the write icon. I paste what I want to send next.

9 replies

Mar 13, 2012 1:54 AM in response to Xarvik

Tried Contacts XL and 6 other apps

My problem is the contacts in my iphone are phone only

All my 1000 plus emails are in gmail and I do not want to amalgamate the 2

It does pick up the individual emails to send an email from the iphone email which I like because I now have "push" email with it

It also finds the group emails in gmail but will not send them

Can I address this problem direct to apple by email - am still under warranty

Mar 23, 2013 1:13 AM in response to yujia6688

No - did not work

As I explained I have contacts which are phone number only no email or other details - 500 so I do not want ir cluttered with email contacts

Then I have many others which I only email - and do not need their phone number -1200

Some of which I may have the number of.

When doing mail it does find the email if I have already emailed them before or received? on the iphone 5

BTW for group emails this worked - created groups in Icloud

thanks to poster above

"There is also a work around published someplace online. You basically create a"contact" on the IOS device, but paste multiple email addreses appropriately delimited into the email address field. This enables you to turn what is supposed to be a single email address "contact" into a distribution list."

How to send emails to a group created in my agenda?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.