Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone picture text with audio question

iPhone: Does anyone know how to send a picture text with audio? I used to do this all the time with my prior 3 Blackberry phones and even with my old Motorola Rzr phone. I would create a picture to send the attach either a voice note/voice memo or a ringtone to the picture. I cannot figure how do do this on my new iPhone? I also have the reverse problem, if i receive a picture text with audio, my iPhone sees them as two separate files. I have to view the picture separate from the audio they send instead of hearing the audio while viewing the picture at the same time as I am accustomed to with my prior phones.

Posted on Apr 20, 2011 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2011 12:48 AM

There's only one way to send picture text with audio, get the iTim Text App from the appstore. It's the only app with built in full MMS support that lets you receive pics/animation with audio. You can play the audio with the pic/animation in fullscreen and best of all, you can forward them or send them. You can even create your own pic/animation with audio because the app lets you attach audio to any pic you want to send as text/mms. You can get it at http://itimworld.com. I hope this helps 🙂

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2011 12:48 AM in response to Builder1

There's only one way to send picture text with audio, get the iTim Text App from the appstore. It's the only app with built in full MMS support that lets you receive pics/animation with audio. You can play the audio with the pic/animation in fullscreen and best of all, you can forward them or send them. You can even create your own pic/animation with audio because the app lets you attach audio to any pic you want to send as text/mms. You can get it at http://itimworld.com. I hope this helps 🙂

iPhone picture text with audio question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.