Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reporting Posts

Hi,

I noticed this morning that I had reached Level 2 with 150 points. The thread at https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2548447 states that when you reach 150 points, you have the ability to report posts to the Community Hosts. How do I do this? Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

---likeabird---

iPod touch, iOS 4.3.2

Posted on Apr 21, 2011 6:08 AM

17 replies

Apr 21, 2011 7:47 AM in response to Barry Hemphill

Interesting what I'm seeing is anyplace the Actions box shows up I have the Report Abuse link in it. In addition there is the Report Abuse link associated with each post that you mentioned.

Message was edited by: Frank Caggiano My mistake if I'm not displaying a thread the action box doesn't have the report link in it. I have to be viewing a thread.

Apr 21, 2011 7:55 AM in response to Frank Caggiano

Hi,

I tried logging out and then logging back in, and even restarting my computer, but still no Report Abuse option. Here is a screenshot of my original question:

User uploaded file

The Actions pane still has no Report Abuse option. Like Barry posted, I think it may be a glitch in the new Communities.

---likeabird---

Apr 21, 2011 8:08 AM in response to Frank Caggiano

Frank Caggiano wrote:

Interesting what I'm seeing is anyplace the Actions box shows up I have the Report Abuse link in it. In addition there is the Report Abuse link associated with each post that you mentioned.

The report abuse link in the Action box is associated with the original post, hence includes the entire thread by inference.

The report abuse link in the message bubble for each subsequent post is associated with only that particular message, not with the thread as a whole.

Reporting Posts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.