Currently Being ModeratedApr 21, 2011 9:13 AM (in response to Don Hutchinson1)
The only things I can suggest are;
- Make sure the display brightness is turned up in System Preferences > Display > Display tab
- System Preferences > Universal Access > Seeing tab
- Enhance contrast slider to the far left
- Use grayscale is unchecked
- Black on white is selected
You've probably tried these but just in case.
Currently Being ModeratedApr 21, 2011 10:42 AM (in response to Don Hutchinson1)
Thanks. Brightness may make it better
Makes me wonder if one of my other programs (Graphic Converter) have an effect because thats where Contrast shows up.