Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cisco VPN 4.9 and Microsoft Remote Desktop issue

Hi everyone,

So I've installed the latest Cisco VPN client on Mac OS and I have installed Microsoft Remote Desktop. I'm able to connect to the VPN, however I'm only able to RDP into ONE PC on the other end. The rest of them won't connect.

So what i've noticed is that in the ARP table is that it's receiving incomplete entries. Now if I manually add a arp entry, it'll connect fine to the PCs.

Now on any Windows PC we've installed the VPN client, it's able to connect and RDP into any PC. What could be blocking the arp requests from being sent to the MAC? We only have a Cisco PIX setup (which was actually set up by someone else). Could there be something on the PIX that needs to be configured even though it works perfectly fine in Windows?

Thoughts? 😢

Posted on Apr 22, 2011 6:14 AM

5 replies

Cisco VPN 4.9 and Microsoft Remote Desktop issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.