Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Edit Communities widget?

1. How can I edit it so that it shows more than 4 "communities" without scrolling? The 'Edit this widget doesn't help.

2. Organize it so the most important communities, such as this one, are at the top?

Active: iMac (G5, G4), PB G4, iPad, iPhone, iPod, MP2100 Retired: iMac G3, A2c, Mac OS X (10.5.8), Mac OS 10.4.11, Mac OS 9.2.2, iOS 4.2.1, Newton OS 2.1

Posted on Apr 22, 2011 8:01 AM

4 replies

Apr 23, 2011 1:55 PM in response to romad

Hi,

I can get the Places to show me iChat and iSight but not a pared down link to Feedback about Discussions or either of the iChat and iChat Sharing in Leopard and Snow Leopard.

I am using Refine This List buttons in those ?Categories to see what I want.

However going on to read a post and even reply loses that Refined List when you go back to Discussions.

I think my understanding of what a community is and what the Apple Support Communities has set as a Community differ somewhat.

I do understand that a Bookmark works though if you save the Refined List (even with tags as well)

User uploaded file
9:54 PM Saturday; April 23, 2011

 G4/1GhzDual MDD (Leopard 10.5.8)
 MacBookPro 2Gb( 10.6.7)
, Mac OS X (10.6.7),
"Limit the Logs to the Bits above Binary Images."  No, Seriously

Edit Communities widget?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.