4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2011 11:52 PM by Roger Sinden
romad Level 3 Level 3 (590 points)

1. How can I edit it so that it shows more than 4 "communities"  without scrolling? The 'Edit this widget doesn't help.

2. Organize it so the most important communities, such as this one, are at the top?

Active: iMac (G5, G4), PB G4, iPad, iPhone, iPod, MP2100 Retired: iMac G3, A2c, Mac OS X (10.5.8), Mac OS 10.4.11, Mac OS 9.2.2, iOS 4.2.1, Newton OS 2.1
  • babowa Level 7 Level 7 (27,370 points)

I don't think there is a way - I just tried to and cannot find any way to change anything except where to put the widget. Edit this widget does not offer anything.

• baltwo Level 9 Level 9 (61,945 points)

Concur. It's useless.

• Ralph Johns (UK) Level 9 Level 9 (69,740 points)

Hi,

I can get the Places to show me iChat and iSight but not a pared down link to Feedback about Discussions or either of the iChat and iChat Sharing in Leopard and Snow Leopard.

I am using Refine This List buttons in those ?Categories to see what I want.

However going on to read a post and even reply loses that Refined List when you go back to Discussions.

I think my understanding of what a community is and what the Apple Support Communities has set as a Community differ somewhat.

I do understand that a Bookmark works though if you save the Refined List (even with tags as well)

9:54 PM      Saturday; April 23, 2011

 G4/1GhzDual MDD (Leopard 10.5.8)
     MacBookPro 2Gb( 10.6.7)
    , Mac OS X (10.6.7),

"Limit the Logs to the Bits above Binary Images."  No, Seriously

• Roger Sinden Level 1 Level 1 (130 points)

To paraphrase Monty Python

"This is a late Widget.  It is no more. It has gone to meet it's Maker.  It is utterly pointless and without purpose. It wastes my computer CPU cycles (author's note...OK...I made the last bit up)"