Skip navigation

iTunes to iPhone apps syncing

887 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2012 1:52 PM by imarcus2000 RSS
sysx Level 1 Level 1 (25 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Apr 22, 2011 5:53 PM

I attempted to move my iTunes music to my local server due to a large number of iTunes U podcasts.  When iTunes got confused as to where the iTunes Music (also known as iTunes Media in iTunes Preferences - Advanced Pane) was, I moved eveything back to my MacBook Pro.  Now my iPhone will not sync new or upgraded applications to my iPhone.  Contacts, photos, books, movies, are not a problem, just apps.

I have looked into the iTunes.plist file and could not identify any path only used by apps sync.  So I would appreciate advice on how to proceed to resolve this matter.  I would prefer that iTunes Music resided on my server, but I can live with it on my laptop.

iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.3.2
  • imarcus2000 Calculating status...
    Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 17, 2012 1:52 PM (in response to sysx)

how did you fix it?

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.