Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can i get the body for my 27" Intel iMac replaced

My landlord has been a royal arse hole. He decided to throw all of my belonging out and whilst in the process of doing that he smashed the screen on my 27" Intel iMac. I was wondering A: Where can i get it fixed and B: How much will it cost. The damage is the glass panel has been completely smashed and where the mic is the metal there has been bent quite a lot. I use my iMac for my work so i need it to be fixed as soon as possible.

Hope someone here could help,

Cheer,

Tom Dixon-Kennedy

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Apr 23, 2011 10:36 AM

3 replies

Apr 24, 2011 3:48 AM in response to Tom Dixon-Kennedy

To Dah.veed, the LCD monitor is in perfect condition thankfully. It's just the glass that has been broken and the casing has been heavily damaged

Tom tanya3300, Oh don't worry i have already spoken to my lawyers and I'm going to be taking him to court for criminal damage, break of the peace, and many other things. So he doesn't have a standing chance.

I just hope i can get it fixed soon as possible as i need it for a some re-touching from a photo shoot i recently did.

Cheers for the advice,

Tom Dixon-Kennedy

Where can i get the body for my 27" Intel iMac replaced

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.