Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dust particles inside iPad2 screen

I noticed dust particles inside my iPad2 screen. How can those few particles be removed?

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.2, Dust inside screen

Posted on Apr 25, 2011 7:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2011 9:43 PM

Unfortunately they can't. I would take it back and have it replaced.

8 replies

Apr 25, 2011 9:47 PM in response to Gabriel_305

If your iPad is under warranty (which it is because it hasn't been out for over a year) than make an apple genius appointment and if they see it and there is no water damage, they will replace the whole iPad and give you a new one. It comes in a special box without accessories so you only need to bring the iPad. I have done the same thing and they were really helpful. Be sure to backup your iPad before you go there.

Good luck!

May 9, 2011 11:15 AM in response to Cole Bergmann

You were 100% correct. I made an appointment at a local Apple store, brought in my iPad, and just as you wrote, they saw the issue and gave me a brand new iPad in a brown box with no accessories. They confirmed that the new iPad was indeed NEW (not refurbished), and were ultimately very helpful. The whole process took no more than 15 minutes. It was great! Now I have a new iPad with no issues. Thanks again!

Dust particles inside iPad2 screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.