Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I read a book that is in Itunes

I have a book on my Ipad and it is now synced with my Mac. Can I read a book on my Mac if it is in the I tunes library (books)?

iPad 2

Posted on Apr 26, 2011 2:14 PM

7 replies

Oct 10, 2011 2:12 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

@khorton ... I absolutely agree. This is not the first forum where people replying to your question instead of being helpful, show you their superiority in "knowing" what apple/mac experience is about.

First off, isn't is suspicious that you can listen to your music through iTunes on any computer and other devices but somehow you can't do the same with books bought through iTunes (yes, iTunes, not iBooks)?

You can buy books from iTunes and there is very little indication or explanation that you won't be able to read them on your laptop or that you are using ibooks. It's because ipad competes directly with kindle and probably there was a fear it won't sell as well if you could read the books through your computer. ibooks reader app was intruduced together with ipad in 2010.

Second .... it is annoying ...

how can I read a book that is in Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.