Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Logitech VX Nano mouse is not being recognized! :( Help!

Hi everyone,

I just bought a Macbook Pro 15" last night and have loved mostly everything about it. The only issue I have is that my Wireless Logitech VX Nano mouse does not seem to be working on the Mac. I have updated my software and tried resetting my computer, turning the mouse on and off, switching USB ports for the reciever but all to no avail 😟 My mouse works fine with my Windows PC - I tried after it wasn't working on my Mac to make sure it wasn't the mouse.

I have also tried installing the Logitech Control Centre (LCC) but that also does not recognize the mouse as no devices show up - I called Logitech after this and they said that it is probably a problem with a driver for the mouse that was not installed when I plugged it into the computer. I updated my OS software after this but still nothing.

😟 Help!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7), Logitech VX Nano mouse :(

Posted on Apr 26, 2011 7:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2011 7:27 PM

Keep working with Logitech support. If it's a driver problem, they should have the driver you need.

4 replies

Apr 27, 2011 7:23 AM in response to eww

Called Logitech and after a lengthy waiting time they assured me the problem would be fixed with a driver they were going to email me in the next hour.

The email contained a link to download LCC - something I already had, and did not actually need.

So I called them up again, and told them that the LCC wasn't going to work as it wasn't detecting my mouse at all.

The next email they sent me was a link to a program that would help with the connection utility - it didn't. It kept saying to insert the receiver into the MBP when it had been sitting in the USB ports already for a good 10 minutes 😟

So I am going to take the Macbook Pro back to the Apple Store tomorrow with my VX nano mouse and see if I can get it fixed there. On top of all this, one of my two USB ports stopped working as well which leads me to believe there might be something wrong with the hardware... Thanks for your help otherwise!

My Logitech VX Nano mouse is not being recognized! :( Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.