Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thanks for the changes!

I have noticed the following changes in the latest build or overnight maintenance or whatever it is:

1. Location info is now shown for each post

2. User level & points are now shown for each post

3. The popup overlay that appeared when the pointer was over the poster's icon is gone

4. Clicking on a (large?) image in a post no longer pops it up in an overlay; instead it appears in a new page

There may be more, but those are what I noticed almost immediately.

Posted on Apr 27, 2011 1:20 AM

10 replies

Apr 27, 2011 4:37 AM in response to R C-R

Hi,

I like the new improvements Apple made. Also, I would like to add that each post now shows the date and time at which it was posted.

---likeabird---

Apr 27, 2011 5:30 AM in response to thomas_r.

Thomas A Reed wrote:

I wouldn't qualify that as an improvement. 😐 Takes longer to load a new page and even longer to then go back to the previous page.

Well, first of all, on further checking it seems to vary from topic to topic -- for me some load in new pages & some don't. But the improvement I am now seeing (when they do load in a new page) was with graphics that previously appeared in a overlay that was too wide for the screen & the browser window could not be scrolled to see all of it. At least in a separate page, I can now see the whole thing.

I also have the option to open the graphic in a new browser tab, which eliminates the need to reload the 'parent' page.

Thanks for the changes!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.