You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro shipping from Shanghai?

I am currently waiting for my new macbook pro to get here... this is all I have right now... was hoping for an update soon to see that it got to the states?

Date/Time Activity Location Details

Apr 26, 2011 2:59 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

Apr 26, 2011 3:48 PMPicked up SHANGHAI CN Package received after FedEx cutoff

Apr 26, 2011 4:46 PM Left FedEx origin facility SHANGHAI CN

What does this cutoff mean?? It shipped on Apr 26 as it says above with a delievery date of May 3rd... I really hope it comes sooner.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Apr 27, 2011 2:13 AM

8 replies

Apr 28, 2011 11:53 AM in response to iVmichael

I find it ridiculous really.. I can understand on Monday it getting there late... and it went out on the next flight, and got to Alaska fairly quickly BUT now its just sitting in Alaska... I don't understand why it didn't ship out yesterday from Alaska, because it could've been here by now... why on earth is it taking a week and a half to transit to me?

Very annoyed.

Apr 28, 2011 12:14 PM in response to MacJoseph

they said it arrived and was cleared just fine, and its currently being held at the facility... I called apple and fedex and got the standard run around... i ordered two ipad covers, and they shipped on the 19th and got them at my door before noon on the 21st I suppose its more standard to leave costome expensive laptops laying around vs little old ipad covers.... i just cant believe from the time it was shipped, (monday the 26th, which was actually after midnightish on Sunday) and its taking a whole week and a half to get to me with a delievery date of the 4th... im very annoyed... fedex wouldnt give me any more information, as to when it will move from alaska, she just told me its being delievered on the 3rd give or take... i was like thanks I can read, and hung up... oh well..

Apr 28, 2011 1:00 PM in response to MacJoseph

It said free shipping, didn't notice anywhere to pick otherwise... however forgive my whining, I am just spoiled I am use to getting everything in about two days from Amazon, LOL, this is the first time dealing with another vendor... I just don't understand though, how I can get ipad covers in a couple days and my macbook pro fully paid for is sitting around doing nothing... obviously the ipad covers came way early however I would assume they would do the same for any other package.... there has also been no activity on my package today either, so since it got in Alaska at 1ish, Alaska time... its been there for most of the day yesterday and again today... since they have til the 3rd to get it to me I suspect it will sit there all weekend? That so just ticks me off... I never seen a shipper (usually have UPS) just sit on a package like that... I do realize other people are waiting for their stuff too... etc but why not just get on with it all? Dunno, I could see waiting til the next flight but I would assume there have been a few different flights out of Alaska since yesterday at 1ish... again oh well I'll get over it I guess.

Macbook Pro shipping from Shanghai?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.