Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Importing music help?

I have an iTouch with two different Apple I.D on it (One mine and the other is my step fathers.) I got my own iTunes and yet when I plug in my iTouch it will only transfer my existing content from my Apple I.D. How do I redownload the content from my step father's Apple I.D because I am pretty sure he will not let me Authorize his account onto a different account.

iPod touch

Posted on Apr 27, 2011 11:52 AM

1 reply

Jan 3, 2012 6:02 PM in response to xCookiesaur

xCookiesaur wrote:

I have an iTouch with two different Apple I.D on it (One mine and the other is my step fathers.) I got my own iTunes and yet when I plug in my iTouch it will only transfer my existing content from my Apple I.D. How do I redownload the content from my step father's Apple I.D because I am pretty sure he will not let me Authorize his account onto a different account.

I am not sure that is possible,

You can,

1. Sign in to his account (with permission) > Then go into iTunes on your iPod Touch > Select the "Purchased Tab" > download the content.

2. If he has synced his content onto iTunes then try dragging that onto your iPod Touch

3. Go to >

Hope I helped youUser uploaded file

Importing music help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.